Thursday, January 27, 2011

Moving

Moving sucks! In case any of you were thinking about moving anytime soon, I strongly urge you to reconsider! It's so exhausting! It's a pain, and with a 1 year old running around your feet the entire time your packing, its frustrating and it seems like no matter how many boxes you pack, there is still thousands more to go. Am I over exaggerating it? maybe only a tinsy wincy bit, but seriously I dislike it. I hate relocating everything you own. I have no idea where things are anymore, and I'll be darned if I don't get everything unpacked in the first week we are here!!
Actually, that most likely won't be happening, but a girl can dream can't she??
So unless you like never being able to find the things you want, don't move:)

I will say that with all the hassle of moving, we really like our new place. There have been quite a few speed bumps in the road, but I'm determined to keep on the sunny side of life for now!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment