Friday, September 9, 2011

May my phone RIP

My phone died today. All the things I held dear on my phone are gone. I managed to recover some phone numbers, but not all. If your reading this, send me a text with your number...odds are I don't have it anymore. That being said all the pictures on my phone are gone too, so I cannot blog until I can get on my computer---and my computer needs to be backed up and wiped so it might be a while.
We had the best time in SC. We took a million pictures (which are in my computer) so at the moment I have nothing to show for it. Our trip was delayed by a day b/c our original flight got canceled. We finally made it there late Sunday night, and we were so glad to be off the plane! Anyway at some point I will post pictures of all our travels. For now this will have to do

1 comment: