Sunday, October 30, 2011

Starting to feel better, and feeling more comfy

So it's official. I've lost over 10 pounds since 4 weeks ago. 11.8 lbs to be exact. It really doesn't seem like much, but in the whole scheme of things, I'm pretty proud of Danny and myself. Danny has lost a little bit more than me, but we're both starting to feel happier about our desicions in food. The better desicions we make they more results we see. I've actually come around to not mind magic soup so much, in fact one night there was only enough left in the fridge for one bowl and I begged Danny to let me have some. The veggies are good, some better than others, but all in all I eat them and enjoy it. I'm kinda burnt out on salads at the moment, but i've found other yummy things to take its place. I've found some very healthy yummy recipes, especially a few with ground turkey, which I love now and think its the most delicious thing that ever fell on my plate. All in all this past week has been good. I got an early Christmas present from Danny-the Zumba exhilaration DVDs, and they are fun and hard and tiring, but they burn mega calories and make me feel good again. I'm feeling happier when I see my reflection..can't say that I notice a difference in how my clothes fit or anything in particular, but I'm just feeling much better about myself, and that's saying a lot. Anyway onto fun stuff:
 Here's Jackson lying flat our our shelves. He is not even 2 and already planking. Lol! J/k he's just a crazy bean with lots of exploring to do every day. Along with all the exploring, goes a nasty black eye that he gave himself after falling off the back of our couch onto the air conditioner. Poor thing. He's ok, just has a banged up face. I'll try to get a pic tomorrow so I can show it.

We broke out some glow sticks--since it was Halloween--threw them in the tub and let Jackson take a glow bath!!! It was by far the most fun he's ever had in a bath!! Try it at home--it's super fun!!


We went to a few Halloween parties and we dressed up as a family! Everyone loved our costumes. I thought we looked way cute. Next is a close up of Jax in his sweet alien hat:)  
 Well it's late and that's all for me. Since its all hallows eve, you better be safe! Trick or treating tomorrow!! Can't wait:D

1 comment:

  1. I love the glow sticks idea! We might have to try this sometime...

    ReplyDelete