Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My birthday-aka the best day ever

So I started my morning by getting to sleep in. Danny and Jackson made me breakfast, cowboy coffee cake, and sang me happy birthday. Then I opened some presents, one of which was a gift from my sister-in-law Gwen, who bought me a assortment of yummylicious popcorn from this place in Texas:)
Then we all got ready for the day and I reminded Danny that he needed to take the trash out before he left for work. He took Jackson with him outside but they were taking an awful long time, so I went out to see how they were doing when Danny pulled the car out of the garage, with Jackson in back, and said "come on mommy, let's go". So I got in the car and we went to the mall. Danny told me we were on a quest for the perfect birthday outfit:) I found some perfectly cute shoes
I got a new shiny necklace, and a few new tops. Then after getting to go shopping Danny took me out to lunch, after we put Jackson to bed. We went to Spark, one of our favorite restaurants! After lunch we walked across the street to Natalie's flower shop and we picked out these:
I just love flowers, but don't get them very often, so this was special. Then we came home so I could finish making the frosting for my cupcakes and my cake. They came out so cute!


The cake was so delicious. It was cookies and cream flavored:):) then we celebrated by going to my favorite ice cream place and having dessert first. I have a little thing where I know that I'm really living life, if I can have dessert first! It started raining and storming once we got to the restaurant and all my friends were a little late, but once everyone showed up it was fun to chat and eat ice cream:) then we went to dinner and had some yummy pizza:) it was a wonderful birthday!
P.S. Notice how long my hair is getting:) yay. I've decided I'm growing it out for a while

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

1 comment:

  1. Best birthday ever!! So glad you had fun you deserve just the BEST---love you always, Mom :D

    ReplyDelete