Monday, October 25, 2010

Church

Yesterday after a long day at church I got out of the car and saw this:






My adorable baby boy and happy husband.
And even though it was insanely cold and rainy, we were happy!
In the afternoon on Saturday, I was wearing slippers cuz it was cold, and Jackson thought it was hilarious to steal them off my feet! This is him in action:



And...



I don't know if you can see his super cheesy grin, but he was pretty proud of himself...and he really likes my slippers!! Lol

Ooooo..and on Friday evening our friend Leah Freeman came into town and took our picture:) we are so excited to see how they turned out, we should have them in about a week or so:):)
That's all for now:)

3 comments:

  1. How cute! (The baby, definitely... and even the husband...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look so happy! Good lookin men in your life Sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's with the beard? That's new. Great picture! Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete