Thursday, November 25, 2010

The rest

Turkey is delicious! Here's proof:



Our dinner came out super yummy! I was super proud of us! We also had yummy drinks:



Calm down people! that's sparkling apple cider, silly!
And of course I had to share some with Jax:



He was in heaven:):) also notice he's naked...That's because the first glass he dumped all over his clothes!
Jackson loved turkey dinner and had 3 helpings of everything:) such a hood baby! It was the best family dinner we've ever sat down to as a family!
After our tummies settled a bit we had some pumpkin pie:)



Doesn't that look heavenly?

Then we gave Jack Jack a bath and he was really having a good time:












Then I had another drink, and read the black Friday ads...



Then shared with Danny



Hee hee...


Yummo!!! That was our night, in a nutshell:)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I didn't get ANY pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving. But it looks like you had some for me! Awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pumpkin pie on thanksgiving! That's just sad! But we sure ate some for you:)

    ReplyDelete