Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday




This was taken this morning in our bed. He had gotten tired and wanted to take a nap, but I was all snuggly and warm in my covers, so I wasn't moving! So he crashed on our bed. After a few minutes of being asleep, he sprawled into this position!! His head was right in Danny's armpit and his feet were slowly pushing me off the bed! Little stinker. But he's my angel so I can't be too mad. After that he managed too....



Read the paper.....



Play with my tennis shoe...



Read a book...



And bring me a frying pan!

Oh and did I mention it's snowing...



Yup!! And me and Jax went outside to dance around in it...



And he got snowflakes that stayed on his nose and eyelashes:)
These are a few of my favorite things:)
And Jackson managed to accomplish them all in about 5 hours!!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful story and pictures. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackson is so cute and growing up so much so fast! I miss him! He is my favorite thing! :D

    ReplyDelete