Monday, December 6, 2010

Candy canes

As you can see from my previous post, Jackson did not like Santa Clause. In fact he was terrified! The only thing that made it better was that Santa gave him a candy cane:) he's never seen or eaten a candy cane before, but he knew it was candy!!! He tried to devour it through the wrapper, and when I showed him how to take the wrapper off, there was no going back. He was covered in peppermint slobber! He loves them.
So I guess it's no surprise that he would try to take the fake candy canes off our Christmas tree and try to eat them! he gets mad when I take them away because they are plastic and he gets sad. I keep telling him they are fake, but he just wants one so bad he keeps going back for more:)
Anyway that's my story for today, hope it makes you smile:)

Oh and P.S.--Jackson turns one in exactly one week!!! December 13th is going to be a dream come true for my little man! Presents and cake! Who can refuse that?!

1 comment: