Monday, December 13, 2010

Jackson is 1!!!!

It's Jackson's birthday today, and he is 1 year old! Yesterday was Sunday and since my mom left for Missouri this morning, we celebrated a little last night!
First up chocolate cake!!!















Funny story: we put a single candle on the cake and sang to him, and I helped blow out the candle. As soon as the flame was out he got terrified and ran away. I guess the action of blowing out the candle terrifies him, because I did it again later and he ran away crying.

Anyways he also got to open a present:) that was fun! I didn't get a picture, but you get the idea!
All in all, it was a pretty good day!!! I can't believe my baby is one today! Seems like just yesterday he came home from the hospital with me! I love him so much:)

3 comments:

  1. Jessica, you are such a good little mommy. I know the bond between a mom and her son is a special one and I am glad that you have that in your life.
    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you put him on the floor in his diaper on a black plastic trash bag for him to eat his cake. That's an awesome idea! He can make all the mess he wants :-)

    ReplyDelete