Thursday, April 14, 2011

10 guilty pleasures

I have no idea what to write about...so I googled "fun things to blog about" (i can't believe that i am admitting to that, but there it is). One of the results was to write about 10 of my guilty pleasures so here I go.

1. I love being out in the sunshine, and if it's cold I love opening the windows and basking in the sun inside. It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside:)
2. I love baking, and cooking. I love the adventure of making something new that I never done before. That's just fun.
 3. I love ice cream, its probably my most guiltiest pleasure. who can say no to delicious creamy dreamy ice cream? I sure can't.
4. I love playing games with Jackson and making him laugh. His laugh makes me all warm and gooey inside. It's the best noise ever!
5. I love hanging around in my Pajama's all day. Especially if i have no particular plans for the day, i just might stay in pajama's All Day Long! so don't be surprised if you drop by my house at 2pm and I'm still in pj's. That's how i roll:)
6. I love when Danny offers to help me cook!
7. Sharing popsicles with Jackson. The sweetness is not just for me anymore, or no! mention the word popsicle in this house and you better be ready to go get one from the freezer and share with Jackson immediately. He loves the cold ice on his gums, finally some relief
8. I love having craft night with my mom and making crafts. It's so much fun, I love it. some things we made lately include my clay pot cupcakes, and also some peek-a-boo easter eggs for Jackson. My mom is awesome
9. Eating Shrimp tacos at Del Taco. If you never tried them before, you should be ashamed of yourself. they are so delicious. I never thought I would like shrimp tacos but boy was I wrong. I crave them.
ooooooooooooo....now I want one!!!
Calm down Jessica, you can resist....after all its only the most delicious shrimp taco on the planet. sigh. Did I just tell myself to calm down?! I must be tired, cuz now I'm just acting silly

10. the most guiltiest pleasure of all.

hmmmmm.....I can't think of anymore things. oh wait, getting a pedicure. that's probably my guiltiest pleasure that I don't usually get to have very often. It's fun and totally delightful. But in our house, where money is tight, I just can't fathom spending $25-$45 to get my feet pampered, when i can paint them at home for free. ya know?!

well guess that sums things up for now. hope you enjoyed that.

2 comments:

  1. SHRIMP taco? I just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anita, I didn't get it either until I ate it!!! It's amazing. Seriously

    ReplyDelete