Saturday, April 16, 2011

My son the napper

So we've been having issues getting Jax to nap for a few days. Today, we came home after going to toys r us to get some BOGO books. We got home about 2:30pm but Jax didn't seem tired, so we let him play for a little bit before putting him to bed. At three I went in and rocked him for a min in the dark, then laid him down like I always do.
About a half an hour later Danny said he thought he heard Jax crying, so I listened, but didn't hear anything. Then I couldn't find my phone. I looked everywhere. I went back to our bedroom to look, and I hear noises coming from Jackson's room. I get closer and I hear people talking and music, and I can't imagine how that's happening, so I open the door and turn on the light.
To my surprise I see Jackson sitting up in his crib, with my
phone in his hand watching you tube videos!!!!
No joke! Come to find out a few minutes later he also texted my friend Katie, and took a picture in the dark of himself and mms messaged that to her as well!!! Here's proof:



The first text message is from him and the black blob below that was the picture he took and texted to her!!!!
I still have no idea how he even got my phone into bed with him, it was in my jeans pocket. Apparently, he stole it and wanted to watch you tube videos and text people instead of napping like he should have been! Crazy little man!
Here's a close up of the photo he sent


Yup, pitch blackness, just like his room:)
He also did a google search; see below:



2 comments: