Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lagoon!

Last Wednesday we went to lagoon with Danny's new job Solution Stream. The tickets were free, so we figured why not!
Danny's work provided lunch for us when we got there, so that worked out great. We took Jackson on some rides, which he loved and then later on in the day we went over to pioneer village and got yummy ice cream!


Here's Danny showing off his yummy frozen treat:)


Jackson enjoyed it very much!!!!





He even got a cone that he didn't have to share:)


Yummy!!


We took along our friends Adam and Betsy and their son Daniel. Here's me an Betsy chilling on the bench.


Then a cute family picture (and yes I realize my face is right in the sunlight, and everybody else looks great, but I didn't realize it at the time, and no one told me, so oh well)


Then Jax and Daniel decided to sit and relax in the street...


Guess it must have been comfortable, It was in the shade!


Then on our way out, we took Jax over to the big fountains! You can just walk right in and play in the water, and Jackson just couldn't get enough!








And even though Betsy is like 6 months pregnant, she never complained once that she was tired. Me on the other hand, prolly complained too much i.e. I'm hot, I'm hungry, I'm thirsty, my feet hurt, etc!


We had lots of fun! It was a long day, but very worth it to see the smile on Jackson's face!!



2 comments:

  1. That's a happy face if I've ever seen one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had loads of fun! And if you complained this much NOT pregnant, I hate to see what you do when you ARE preggers ;-) (Kidding!)

    ReplyDelete