Friday, August 12, 2011

Things I love

I love being a mommy. It keeps me on my toes. That being said I need to share this:




One day I will frame this and hang it in the house. I came across this little gem on Pinterest! I love that site too much. It gives me soooo many ideas for crafts, food and kids. It's fun and I am on there more than I am Facebook these days. If you've never heard of pinterest, go google right now and join. It's amazing;)




I got my hair done yesterday and it came out amazing. The girl who cut it was a friend of a friend on Facebook. She recommended her to me and she did a fabulous job. She works out of her house, but it seemed like I was in a salon and no one else mattered but me. She made me look beautiful again and I can't thank her enough. As my mom so eloquently put it "woa you look sexy". That made me chuckle. She's silly and I love her. And she has fabulous hair too--for I, Jessica Crews, rolled the most perfect perm on her hair last night:) go me! Enough bragging about me, let's talk about Jackson for a minute.
He loves sesame street, as I already mentioned. When I saw sesame street stickers at Archivers, I couldn't pass them up. I knew I had to make something cute out of them..



Here's what I made! Cookie, Big Bird and Elmo stick puppets. Jackson loves them and loves playing pretend. That was one ingenious idea I had that turned out awesome:) till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment