Monday, August 1, 2011

A visit from a doggy and monkey business

So our friend Ashley got married over the weekend. To make a very long story short, she asked us to watch her puppy for a few days till she gets back. Her name is Pookey, and Jackson just adores her!



We got in the pool a few days ago cuz it was super hot!!!
Jackson loves copying me, here's proof:


So silly





Here's him dancing to the song from cat in the hat. It goes "here we go, go, go, go on an adventure. Go go go go go!


Singing along:)


I said say cheese....


Next we went in to see daddy, and he was busy coding on the computer...so Jax swung like a monkey on the back of his chair. I couldn't stop laughing!!!


That's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. Don't be suckered in to getting a dog just because one was cute for the weekend :-) They're not as cute when they have diarrhea in your kitchen over night, or scratch up your window sills or door. Don't get me wrong, I love my dog. But still...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know Anita! Although we still kinda want a puppy:)

    ReplyDelete