Monday, October 15, 2012

October is here!

So for a while I have wanted to take cake decorating classes. Michaels had the class on sale for $10 which I totally couldn't pass up. I have been to 2 classes so far, and here's the cake I made on Friday for class



It's not perfect, and i don't claim to be amazing, but for being my first time doing some of the techniques I'd say its pretty darn awesome:)
I also made these fun Halloween treats this last week. Mummy Oreo pops:) cute huh? They will surely brighten up someone's day.
Then on Saturday we took jax out to the corn maze again, this time during the day. Its definitely October here and a chill is in the air. Even though our trip got rained out, we had a fun time for the hour or so we were there. We picked out a sweet pumpkin from the pumpkin patch and we took our picture with this huge wooper! It was like 300lbs!

And last but not least, our friends Derek and Bree had their baby last week and Danny and I got to go visit them in the hospital. His name is Nathan, he has a ton of hair, and he's just the sweetest baby I ever saw (besides Jackson of course;))

The end!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the cake, Jessica! I'm really impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anita:) I thought it came out pretty good.

    ReplyDelete