Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pinch me

So Jax has his 6 month appt in a week, so I've been practicing lots of the activities on the checklist the dr gave us. One is to place cheerios on the table in front of him and see if he can do the pincher grasp (by pinching the thumb and first finger together), or if he simply tries to rake them in with his hand. Since Natalie let us borrow her high chair on Sunday, I have a nice place for him to sit and practice things! This morning, while I was making birthday breakfast for Danny, I put out some cheerios and let him practice to see what he did. Turns out he can already do the pincher grasp!! He just reached down and pinched his fingers together and picked up a cheerio!!!!! I'm so proud of him!!! He's getting so big, and learning tons:):)
One more trick he can do:



he can hold his own bottle:):)

Yesterday afternoon we went swimming with our friend Ashley! Jackson loved it. He was such a happy camper. I forgot my camera, but we will be back to the pool in no time, so I will soon have more pictures:)
That's all for now! Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment