Friday, June 4, 2010

Project 365

To start: a pic of a page on my iPhone:


So, I added an app to my phone last week called project 365. Its a 2010 calendar that every day you take a picture and post a caption with it. I thought this couldn't be more awesome! Sure it will take a few tiny minutes out of my day, but it's worth it. By the end of the year, I will have an entire years worth of pictures:) The pictures mainly consist of Jackson, since I am with him 24/7 and he's so darn cute, but there are a few that aren't as well. Anyway, most of the credit should go to my sister Jodi. She's taken a picture every day since she's moved to Texas, and posted it on facebook, and I have to say I thought it was a superb idea!! The rest of the credit goes to Danny for actually showing me the app! Thanks babe!

And yes I posted this from my phone!! How sweet is that??!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment