Sunday, May 22, 2011

California dreaming

I know I need to catch up..



So last weekend me and my mom went to California for my cousin Katrina's wedding. We arrived on Friday morning and went right to work! We helped bake cakes, cut fruit/veggies, and help make taco soup. We decorated tables, and helped put the reception together.
Saturday was the wedding and me and mom woke up super early to dip tuxedo and bride strawberries..



They came out super cute huh?!



Then we had to go back to the hotel to change and get ready for the wedding, and we just barely made it! Here's me and my mom after at the reception:



My Auntie Ro and uncle Rod (parents of the bride)



And here's the newlywed couple! Katrina and Adrian Fernandez:



Here's a nice view of how everything looked, and the bride and groom dancing...



All in all it was a super cute wedding and it was so much fun to see all my aunts and cousins again:)
Back at the hotel, I texted kisses back to my boys at home, I sure missed them!!!



And that was my cousin Katrina's wedding:)

No comments:

Post a Comment