Sunday, May 22, 2011

San Francisco Pier 39




Ah good old Pier 39! We could not go to California and not go visit the pier! So on Saturday night, after the reception me and mom drove up to San Fran! On our way in, I caught a great view of Alcatraz from the bridge (it's the little island out in the bay)


View of downtown from the freeway..


This next pic is just as we entered the pier, it's the view from the upper deck!


Tons of shops and so much to do!!


Then me and mom had to see the sea lions!!!!



And the view from the warf was amazing...



Sooooo pretty!!
Anyways we got hungry and decided to stop at Bubba Gump Shrimp for a nice dinner:)









Best shrimp I ever had! Hands down;) so delicious!!!
I picked Jax up a little Alcatraz jailbird hoodie at a gift shop. He looks so cute in it!!


And that was our visit to Pier 39

No comments:

Post a Comment