Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Silly songs with Daddy

First off, I know it's been a long time since I posted, so to make up for it, I'll post lots of stories:)

We'll start with the oldest and work our way up to most recent.
Our old rocking chair broke a few weeks ago, and I got this sweet new rocking recliner on KSL for only $50! We love it, and so does Jackson:)


-next thing you should know is Jackson loves going in daddy's office (or mancave as he calls it) and sitting in the office chair:)


Lol! Next item of discussion is how much Jackson loves listening to, and dancing to music! He shakes his booty and waves his hands and I can't stop laughing! The other week he discovered my headphones, and realized that sound came out of the ear buds! How amazing:)


Jax also loves walking around with the colored plastic toy rings around his feet. Only heaven knows why he thinks this is cool..


And you can also see how messy he makes my house!
Even though most days he makes me crazy, I still love him to death and can't get enough hugs and kisses to save my life!
Next item of business: fixing things. The following is a true story. The other day Jackson went to the kitchen and came back with my hand mixer (just the base, cuz I keep the beaters separate). He was carrying it around and playing with it. A few minutes later he was back out in the kitchen, and I was trying desperately to clean up his mess. He starting whining, so I went to go see what he wanted and he was pointing to my gadget drawer where I keep spatulas and whisks and things. So in order to keep him happy while I cleaned up, I opened the drawer and went back to cleaning. A few minutes later I come out to find this...


Hard at work....


Not only did he find my hand mixer base, he managed to find the beaters in a drawer stuffed full of kitchen gadgets!! And he knew exactly how they went together! I was totally amazed. How does he even know those go together? He's too smart for his own good!!
The last story for this post goes a little something like this: "riding on the foot, riding on the foot, riding on the foot, the foot, the foot, the foot"
Oh the silly songs that daddy makes up to keep our bug entertained! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment