Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Things that annoy me

Lemme start off by saying that there are lots of things that annoy me. Today I'm going to talk about one of them.
There are a lot of people that live here in our apt complex. In the last year or so, there have been a lot move in that smoke. They aren't supposed to smoke on the property, but they do! They are always sitting under the car port to escape the rain and the sun and who knows what else, and it happens to be right at the bottom of the stairs that me and Jackson have to come down to check our mail! Ugh!!
That in and of itself annoys me enough, but that isn't the end of my rant. There is one couple in particular that makes me fuming mad. Not only do they smoke around their friends, but they gave a brand new tiny baby that they take outside with them every time, and smoke in a little huddle around her! This makes me so mad, and I feel so awful for that tiny baby, having to be subjected to that. She never got a choice in the matter!!
If that isn't already enough, I saw a new couple outside today when Danny came to get me for lunch. The wife had to be about 9 months pregnant, and as soon as they were outside by the mailboxes, they both lit up and started smoking! Uck! How could she choose be so inconsiderate. That tiny newborn has to be subjected to that disgusting habit. They baby isn't even born yet! I can't believe that some people do that. It makes me so sad to think about that little child and the fact that she doesn't care at all about it's right to live.
I've grown up around smokers my whole life. I know they don't care about subjecting their habit on other human beings. But subjecting a tiny baby, or unborn baby for that matter, to it just makes my blood boil! Someone needs to go knock some sense into them!!
That's all for today.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment