Sunday, March 6, 2011

A little bit of everything

Sadly enough, I'm really sick today. I think I've come down with whatever Danny and my mom had:( I feel like crap. So I decided to blog, since I can't sleep.
First things first, Jackson has been having fun the last few days. We had tons of fun playing in the bath...





Soooo cheesy and so cute!


That just makes me laugh!


Peek-a-boo...I still see you! Ha

Yesterday afternoon, we had to go take our rent over to the office, so Jackson and I took a walk..


He had so much fun, and even found a small patch of snow/ice to crunch around on!


He loves being outside no matter how cold it is! Luckily yesterday wasn't that bad, actually it was quite nice:)
On Friday night, Danny surprised me, and took me on a sweet date to Tempanyaki with our friends Cara and Allen. Then after dinner we went to see Rango. It was cute, so if you haven't seen it yet head on over to the movies! It's a good one!



No comments:

Post a Comment