Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Silliness, surprises and sappy love

After a bath, Jackson loves to look at himself in the mirror and be silly!










That's my silly little man! His faces just crack me up!

The other day Jackson started doing this:


Talk about surprises! Where did he even learn how to do that? And he walks around the house like that scooting his head on the floor with his booty in the air! Also today he started walking backwards toward the area where we normally keep the love sac, (which we moved into the office the other night so I could be comfy) and flung himself onto what he thought was the love sac, but instead was met with empty space and fell flat on his back on the floor. He didn't get hurt but me and Danny couldn't stop laughing! He's surprises me everyday!

And last but not least sappy love! February held a lot of anniversaries for us, our wedding anniversary, or temple anniversary, and our happy smooch day (which is the celebration of when Danny and I first kissed;)). So needless to say we got a few dates in, thanks to my mom, and lots of nights just spending time watching movies and cuddling:) aww! Here we are on one such night:




And Danny if you're reading this, I love you forever babe!

2 comments: